KO Marketing is a digital marketing agency that is seeking a Marketing Director to bring success to this ground-level agency, that supports multiple internal companies and seeking to gain external clients.
This position will oversee all Marketing operations, supervise a team and support and develop relationships with internal and future external clients. This position will be responsible for development and execution of all marketing strategies and planning as well as facilitating the companies growth and acquisition of new clients.
A positive attitude and eagerness towards growing KO Marketing as a business is key.
- Develop annual marketing budget and monitor the budget to allocate funds appropriately.
- Hiring, training and supervision of all department employees.
- Create and execute a strategic, comprehensive marketing plan that will drive sales across multiple channels including digital, other media channels and traditional forms of advertising to meet sales goals.
- Develop marketing and creative concepts using industry knowledge and previous experience.
- Manage reporting and analysis of campaigns to ensure top performance.
- Work with team to develop a streamline process of new creative concepts across all marketing channels.
- Support execution of the SEO strategy and additional marketing channels as the business evolves.
- Support customer marketing efforts including the development and execution of email campaigns, and current client database marketing efforts.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of the marketing activities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust marketing campaigns appropriately. Stay up to date on current marketing trends to always engage and best reach target audience.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business-related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related B2C (Business to Consumer) Marketing.
- Minimum of 5+ years in supervisory/management role.
- Experience working for or directly with an agency.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media advertising, SEO, SEM, remarketing, retargeting, content creation and creative development skills.
- Extensive experience with testing and analysis of all marketing campaigns.
- Planning and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills to understand and present marketing ideas.
- Stellar relationship-building skills to foster relationships with current and future clients.
Pay: Commensurate with experience ($70,000-$110,000)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- B2B sales: 5 years (Required)
- B2C Sales: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location